Fortnite update 2.93 is now available to download on PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to Fortnite 2.93 patch notes, the latest update added various tweaks, fixes and changes. Apart from this, Fortnite version 2.93 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a major Fortnite update 14.40 added new features includes Fortnitemares 2020 event and more. Recently released update 14.50 also added support for PS5 and Xbox Series X.
Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Fortnite version 2.93 will fix a few of these problems.
Fortnite 2.93 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where Baller Movement is unnatural after exiting.
- Addressed an issue where there is no “Back to Hub” option in Creative Play server.
- Addressed a bug where team Size setting does not properly function when Join In Progress is set to Join Next Round.
- Addressed a bug where 6th Weapon perks not activating (Nocturno, etc).
- Addressed an issue where Taking Storm Damage cancels Hoverboard mounting.
- Fixed an issue where game become unresponsive after opening Loot Llama then opening settings menu right after.
- Fixed a bug where Wild West Llama not granting Steampunk weapon.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes
Download free Fortnite update 2.93 for PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One.