Fortnite update 2.63 (12.21) for PS4, Xbox One, and PC released. According to the Fortnite update 2.63 patch notes, the latest update added some stability improvements. Apart from this, Fortnite version 2.63 also minor bug fixes.
Recently, Fortntie chapter 2 season 2 update 12.20 was released with new features, new changes, Deadpool and more. Apart from this, Fortnite Season 2 also added customization skins. Players can now add tattoos, makeup, clothing, hairstyle, and more.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Fortnite version 2.63 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Fortnite update 2.63 patch notes
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Fixed framerate drop and lag issues.
- Added audio related issues.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Save The World
- Defender eliminations no longer count towards player quest credit. Defenders should work with players and not against them.
- Players on mobile will not be able to interact with the Quick Menu using the pre-assigned buttons.
- High levels of Love Lobbers will spawn. Anecdotal reports indicate 4-8 Lobbers at a time in some instances. We’re working to slightly reduce these numbers.
- Love Lobber’s will no longer deal more damage to player structures
- Added a fix in a Spy Games mode, players may get stuck on the “Select Tech” screen.
- Fixed an issues where players’ style selection for certain Locker items may not save.
- Fixed an issues where the Harpoon Gun does not successfully catch loot on a consistent basis.
- Fixed an issues where players unable to pick up items using Auto Pick Up.
- The Deadpool Plunger from his Week 3 Challenges is not visible. To fix this issue navigat to the plunger using a controller or viewing the room on a 16:9-capable display should allow the plunger to be selected.
Fortnite update 2.63 is now available for download.