Fortnite update 2.52 is now rolling out for players on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Fortnite update 2.52 patch notes, the latest patch added some minor bug fixes to the game. Apart from this, Fortnite version 2.52 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, update 11.30 was released with new changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Fortnite battle pass also added pogo sticks, boats, fishing, and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Fortnite version 2.52 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Fortnite update 2.52 patch notes
- Fortnite update 2.52 fixed an issue where a Friend in the Social menu, the Friend sub-menu may either not open or immediately close.
- When players use a controller on PC, the game may show the keyboard overlay and not allow for vibration or Turbo Building.
- Visua issues with certain cosmetics.
- Getting stuck on loading screen when acception invite before selection game mode.
- unable to select traps with a controller when Pick up indicator is on screen
Fixed the following issues in Battle Royale
- Opening certain menus cause the Chatbox to be inaccessible
- POI names not apering in replays
- Visual issue may cause Team Rumble players to look like they respawn with 1 HP
- Refunding can block input in the lobby
- Fortnite 2.52 fixed an issue where Quick Bar inadvertently defaulted off on all platforms
- New console players may have matchmaking issues when first linking their account.
- Picking up DBNO teammate when trying to switch to Pickaxe.
- Unable to place trap if trap icon hasn’t finished loading.
- Delay in movement after using movement key to exit inventory
- Fortnite 2.52 fixed an issue where Inventory cursor momentarily beginning on third item slot
- Temporarily unable to move or do any other action after emoting
- Quick Bar icons taking a long time to load
- Fortnite 2.52 fixed an issue where increase in Sniper Rifle projectile discrepancies.
- View all Rewards screen shwing lock icon above the description of unlocked rewards
- Push to talk spectating issue with controllers
- Fortnite 2.52 fixed an issue where Boats can some times destroy stairs/ramps
- Skull Trooper Challenge rewards players with Battle Stars
- Players cannot disable parental controls
Fixed the following issues in Creative Mode
- Text flickers on Billboards
- Island Remission settings may reset to everyone after a server restart when originally set to Private
Save the World Fixes
- Team info not displaying correctily
- No crafting materials are returned when returning Defender Pads in the front end menus
- Ramp and beach north have overlapping spawns in twine SSD and Endurance
- Fortnite update 2.52 fixed an issue where game failed to lock Profile
- Players may get stuck in the inventory menu.
- Added stability improvements
- Added network connection improvements.
- Fortnite 2.52 added matchmaking improvements.
- Fixed some crashing issues.
- Added fixes for lag issues on PC.
- Added performance improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Fortnite update 2.52 is now available for download.