A new Fortnite version 2.48 released on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Fortnite update 2.48 patch notes, the latest update comes with the quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Fortnite patch 2.48 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, update 11.20 was released with new features like DirectX 12 support on PC and more. Apart from this, Fortnite battle pass also added pogo sticks, boats, fishing, and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Fortnite version 2.48 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Fortnite update 2.48 patch notes
- New Christmas event
- Added Split-Screen on PlayStation and Xbox
- Safe Zone setting on Xbox One may return to 1.00 upon each login.
- Magma Wrap looks different than intended on the Bandage Bazooka and Pistol.
- Some Twin Turntables items appearing grainy and pixelated.
- Bandolette Outfit may appear to have two hairstyles merged together.
- Some trees and metal fences in Arena not granting the correct material increase.
- Empty chests can be spawned in Creative Mode with invisible collision
- Unable to interact with Beacon Rift after landing on a player island
- Quickbar: Some translucent props and devices do not generate proper icons
- Most trucks from the ‘Neo Tilted Car Gallery’ are the same shade of blue
- Billboards show default texture after pasting them and immediately closing the phone tool
Save the World
- In-Zone Private Parties can not be joined by invitation.
- Social menu Friends List auto-scrolling to the top on mobile devices.
- Mobile Tutorial playlist. (The Tutorial playlist on mobile devices will be re-enabled shortly.)
- Quick Bar inadvertently defaulted off on mobile devices.
- Both the “Spectate” and “Return to Lobby” options display “B” button on Nintendo Switch.
- FPS drops and hitching on Mobile.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues on PC.
- Network connection improvements.
- Matchmaking improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Fortnite update 2.48 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available fo download.