Fortnite version 2.47 released on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Fortnite update 2.47 patch notes, the latest update resolves various gameplay related issues. Apart from this, Fortnite patch 2.47 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, Fortnite Season update 11 was released with new features, a new map, and other changes. Apart from this, Fortnite battle pass also added pogo sticks, boats, fishing, and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Fortnite version 2.47 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Fortnite update 2.47 patch notes
- Addressed DicrectX 12 beta stability issues.
- Fixed an issue where players unable to select traps with a controller when ‘Pick up’ indicator is on screen.
- Fixed an issue where players may enter an nintended state when using a controller on PC
- Fixed an issue where Safe Zone setting on Xbox One may reset to 1.00 upon each login.
- Fixed Show FPS option missing from settings in BR/Creative
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Network connection improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Fixed the following issues in Battle Royale
- The Magma Wrap looks different than intended.
- Sniper Rifle shots may not always register damage when landing the shot on an opponent.
- The challenge “Eliminations without aiming down sights” is not tracking progress properly.
- POI names may not appear on the map as players scrub through replays.
- After getting eliminated in Team Rumble, players may respawn with 1 HP.
- Fixed an issue when using controllers where the Push-to-Talk button does not work while spectating.
Save the World Fixes
- Ramp and Beach North have overlapping spawns in the Twine SSD. This causes player player built structures to be destroyed on Husks Spawn.
- The 2 mythic melee weapons have major hitching when using a hero with shadow stance.
- Constructors may have trouble placing the BASE ability.
- Players can often run into the “Failed to Lock Profile” error while playing Dungeons or Storm King frequently.
- Sometimes the teammate info in the game UI and menu does not properly load in.
- Z.A.P. does little to no damage.
Following issues fixed in Creative Mode
- Fixed an issues where reports of controller input delay for centain actions.
- Empty chests can be spawned in Creative Mode with invisible collision.
- Unable to interact with BeaconRift after landing on a player island.
- Text flickers on billboards.
Fortnite update 2.47 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available fo download.