Fortnite Update 2.3.2 will be available tomorrow on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. The latest patch brings Valentine’s Day themed skins and a new Crossbow in Battle Royale. In addition, there are various bug fixes and game improvements. This update also includes a fix for Item Shop panels where it disappears after completing a V-buck purchase through the Store Tab.
Check out more details below.
Fortnite Update 2.3.2 Patch Notes
Cupid’s arrow has struck Battle Royale, bringing in Valentine’s Day themed skins.
The Crossbow is the newest weapon addition to Battle Royale. Nock those arrows!
PATCH NOTES – BATTLE ROYALE
- The Shooting Test #1 Limited-Time Mode has been switched to Solo only.
- Known Issue: The Shooting Test does not save progression for stats or challenges.
- Shotgun headshot damage increased to 200% (was 150%).
- Scoped Assault Rifle is now 100% accurate when zoomed in.
- Scoped Assault Rifle no longer has damage fall-off.
- Players will no longer slide off rooftops.
- Fix for Item Shop panels disappearing after completing a V-buck purchase through the Store Tab.
- Fix for collision inconsistencies in certain basement corners.
- Fortnite Update 2.3.2 fixed a hole in the terrain south of Retail Row.
- This weapon fires Arrows, which are an unlimited ammo type.
- Found from floor loot and treasure chests.
- This weapon comes in both Rare and Epic variants.
Fortnite Update 2.3.2 will roll out on February 8.