Fortnite update 12.60 for PS4, Xbox One and PC released. According to the official patch notes, the latest update brings new changes, bug fixes, tweaks and more. Apart from this, the new patch also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, Fortnite update 12.50 was released with new marvel skins, changes, new features, and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s patch is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in Fortnite Update 12.60?
Spy Games LTM
Operation Infiltration is the newest Spy Games playlist. Extract the Intel Case from the defending teads turf or prevent your case from reaching the invading team’s destination.
Battle Pass Decisions
Reminder to finish up your Challenges for this season’s Battle Pas characters. Once season ends, you won’t be able to pick Ghost and Shadow variants for your characters. Lock in your look for Maya, too.
Dynamic Resolution for iOS
For iOS players, there’s a new opt-in feature to help you reach your targeted framerate. Dynamic Resolution adjusts the game’s resolution automatically to maintain this targeted framerate. Dynamic Resolution can be turned on or on in the Video Settings menu on iOS.
Party Royale Update
The Grappler and Jetpack arrive, and we’ve also made refinements to several existing attractions.
PC Controller Adjustments
Controller tweaking. tuning, and investigation continues. We have some changes for next steps.
- Fixed an issue related to Dragacorn Glider. After the Glider’s animation changes, owners of the Glider will have the option to refund it without the use of a refund token.
- Fixed an issue related to the Riot Control Baton Pickaxe.
- Addressed an issue where Hit Indicators showing wrong direction.
- Fixed an issue where players may see a seam running through the middle of an island while playing on mobile devices.
Save the World
- Fixed a bug where exploding Deathbomb deals damage to the objective through builds.
- Addressed an issue where Black Metal Weapons do not respect self-damage amount when performing Critical Hits.
- Fixed an issue where Ammo is consumed when a weapon is dropped and picked up.
Free Fortnite update is now available for download on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.