Fortnite update 12.50 is now rolling out on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. The latest update brings various tweaks, bug fixes, and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Fortnite patch 12.50 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Recently, Fortnite update 12.40 was released with new marvel skins, changes, new features, and more. Apart from this, Fortnite Season 2 also added customizable skins. Players can now add tattoos, makeup, clothing, hairstyle, and more.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s patch is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Fortnite update 12.50 patch notes
- Addressed framerate drop and lag issues.
- Performance improvements added.
- Addressed game crashing issues.
- Added stability improvements.
- Other under the hood fixes added.
- Fixed a bug where Local Challenges not appearing when entering new area.
- Addressed an issue where “Block damage with a Kingsman” Challenge not tracking progress.
Save The World
- Addressed an issue where Surround Pound’s heavy attack may not deal damage to husks.
- Fixed a bug where players may be swapped to their pickaxe when using an ability that’s on cooldown.
- Addressed an issue where Stormking Onslaught Projectiles are not functioning correctly.
- Addressed an issue where players may become stuck in a previous Dungeons zone while their teammates are in the next one.
- Addressed an issue where Psylocke’s Pickaxe does not swing properly.
- Addressed an issue where video playback disabled on Android.
- Fixed a bug where extra Build buttons display Wall icons.
- Addressed an issue where ping marker displays 0m.
Fortnite update 12..50 is now available for download.