Fortnite version 2.82 patch notes (Season 4 v14.00) released for PS4, Xbox One, and PC players. According to the official Fortnite 2.82 patch notes, the latest update added Marvel’s Avengers related theme which includes Thor, Captain America, and more. Apart from this, Fortnite version 2.82 also resolves various issues related to crashing, network connection, and more.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Fortnite version 2.82 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Table of Contents
What is new in Fortnite 2.82?
- Added Marvel’s Avengers related theme which includes Thor, Captain America, and more.
New Battle Pass
- Fixed an issue where a rectangle and multiple lines of text (mostly the word “Disabled”) can appear in the upper-left of the HUD.
- Game crashing issues addressed with this patch.
- Added various gameplay optimizations.
- Added network connection improvements.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
- Water Balloon Toy related issue is now fixed.
- Fortnite 2.82 fixed an issue vehicles can destroy structures and props even when configured not to.
- Crash on consoles when renaming a device is now addressed.
Save The World
- Fixed Fortnite PS4 Trophies related issues.
- Fixed an issue where Redline Ramirez’s Commander Perk doesn’t apply its fire rate buff to charged Sniper Rifles. This includes the Boom Bow.
Download free Fortnite update 2.82 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.