Fortnite update 3.16 is now rolling out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Fortnite 3.16 patch notes, the latest update brings various gameplay changes and fixes. Apart from this, Fortnite version 3.16 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, Fortnite Season 3 update 15.40 added new features, changes, skins, battle pass, and various bug fixes.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game online. Today’s Fortnite version 3.16 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
What is new in Fortnite 3.16 Patch Notes for PS4/Xbox One?
- Line ‘em up and knock ‘em down with the Exotic Marksman Six Shooter
- New summer-themed additions in Creative
- Catch a win in the next Wild Week starting May 13
- The Exotic shotgun The Dub vaulted
- Landing at a different location than intended.
- Long-pressing the Inventory Button selects first Craftable item.
- “Hunt Wildlife” Quest not tracking progress properly.
- Addressed phone Booth device issue.
- Fixed an issue where HUD displaying incorrect memory cost before placing device or Gallery.
- Fixed a bug where build not properly editing when building/editing fast in Creative.
- Prop-O-Matic features not functioning correctly. This issue is now fixed.
- Fixed a bug where “Recent Islands” list does not update.
- Fixed an issue where small white boxes appears on Consumable thumbnails.
- Addressed a visual issue on Toon Meowscles and similarly-styled Outfits on certain platforms.
- Fixed a bug where the trail color of the Harmonic Axes Pickaxe doesn’t always match the selected Style.
- Fixed a bug where players cannot create system-level parties between PS5 and PS4 when playing Fortnite.
Download free Fortnite update 3.16 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.