Fortnite 2.55 ( update 11.50) is out on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the Fortnite 2.55 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues related to battle royale, save the world and more. Apart from this, Fortnite 2.55 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, update 11.40 was released with new features, changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Fortnite battle pass also added pogo sticks, boats, fishing, and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Fortnite version 2.55 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Fortnite update 2.55 patch notes (11.50)
- The new event starts soon! Check back here later today for more details.
- In non-competitive playlists, the Launch Pad has been unvaulted.
Several cosmetics have various visual inconsistencies or issues, detailed below.
- Ninja outfit variants “Raven” and “Reactive” with low or medium effects settings cause objects in-game to flicker
- Spectrum Contrail no longer changes colors. UPDATE: Resolved with v11.40
- Havoc’s face pokes through his mask.
- The Riot Control Baton Pickaxe is not held properly when using the Point It Out Emote.
- Several Crackshot Styles have inconsistent neck lengths.
Fixed an issues where players may enter an unintended state when using a controller on PC.
- Fixed an issues with friend selection/scrolling
- Fixed an issues where players unable to select traps with a controller when ‘Pick Up’ indicator is on screen.
- Fortnite 2.55 fixed an issues where players getting stuck on loading screen after acception invite before selecting game mode.
Battle Royale Fixes
- Fixed an issues where players unable to place trap if trap icon hasn’t finished loading.
- Fixed an issues with refunding can block imput in the lobby
- Fortnite 2.55 fixed an visual issue which may cause Team Rumble players to look like they respawn with 1 Hp.
- Fixed an issues where opening certain menus causes the chatbox to be inaccessible.
- New console players may have matchmaking issues when first linking their account
- Progress for “Earn Gold Scavenger Medals” Rippley vs. Sludge Overtime Challenge not tracking.
- Completion not saved for “Search Chests in a single match” Challenge.
- Sidegrading feature present in competitive playlists.
Creative Mode Issue
- Fixed an issue with the Tracker Device
- Fixed an issues where players are not affected by the Mutator Zone when starting a game inside the Zone.
- Fortnite 2.55 fixed an issues where the barrier device is not showing the border on edit mode.
- Fixed an issues with the Text flickers on billboards.
- Quadcrasher unable to move forward or reverse on Nintendo Switch.
Save the World Fixes
- Fixed an issues with players failed to lock profile
- Fixed an issues where players may get stuck in the inventory menu.
- Fortnite 2.55 fixed an issues where Vindertech Seeker may fail to do damage to Husks
- Ramp and Beach North have overlapping spawns in Twine SSD and Endurance.
- Team info not displaying correctly
- Neon Sniper shows static while ADS
- No crafting materials are returned when recycling Defender Pads in the front end menus.
- Fixed crashing issues.
- Addressed stability improvements
- Network connection improvements.
- Added matchmaking improvements.
- Fortnite patch 2.55 fixed crashing issues.
- Other under the hood fixes.
Fortnite update 2.55 is now available for download.