Fortnite 2.50 (update 11.31) released for players on PS4, PC and Xbox One. According to the official Fortnite 2.50 patch notes, the latest update added various quality of life improvements. Apart from this, Fortnite version 2.50 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, update 11.30 was released with new changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Fortnite battle pass also added pogo sticks, boats, fishing, and more. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing several issues while playing the game. Today’s Fortnite version 2.50 is expected to fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
Fortnite 2.50 patch notes
- Players may be unable to select traps with a controller when the ‘Pick up’ indicator is on-screen.
- When players use a controller on PC, the game may show the keyboard overlay and not allow for vibration or Turbo Building.
- A player’s Safe Zone setting on Xbox One may return to 1.00 each time they log in on the platform.
- The Show FPS option is missing from the settings in Battle Royale/Creative.
Fixed the following issues in Battle Royale
- Fixed an issue where the UI notification and blip informing you that someone has joined your party mid-match is missing.
- Fortnite update 2.50 fixed an issue the chatbox prompt may disappear, making the chatbox inaccessible.
- Fortnite update 2.50 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available fo download.
- POI names may not appear on the map as players scrub through replays.
- After getting eliminated in Team Rumble, players may respawn with 1 HP.
- an issue involving players’ Quick Bar being inadvertently defaulted off on consoles and PC.
- Players can get stuck in the Lobby with no inputs being recognized after Refunding a purchase.
Fixed several issues related to cosmetics visual inconsistencies, detailed below.
- Spectrum Contrail no longer changes colors
- Havoc’s face pokes through his mask
- The Riot Control Baton pickaxe is not held properly using the Point It Out emote
- Several Crackshot styles have different length necks
Players may be unable to place a trap if the trap icon hasn’t finished loading.
- The inventory cursor may momentarily begin on the third item slot before correctly being on the first one.
- Fixed an issue with a boat located in the Eye Land Landmark pier.
- Fortnite 2.50 fixed an increase in discrepancies involving Sniper Rifle projectiles appearing correctly for the shooter but incorrectly for the target.
- Fixed an issue where using controllers, the Push-to-Talk button does not work while spectating.
- Fixed an issue with the Challenge of the Skull Trooper Outfit “Search Chests in a single match” rewards the player with 5 Battle Stars. Battle Stars are no longer available to level up the Battle Pass.
- Fortnite 2.50 fixed an issue where parental controls are unable to be disabled.
Fixed the following issues in Save The World
- Beehive causes semi-permanent tick damage when walking into damage cloud after eliminating the bee hive lobber.
- The Riot Control Baton animations display incorrectly in STW.
- New daily challenges are not appearing after changing the quest or the daily reset.
- Basketball Game Mode Select screen appears briefly after selecting Save the World.
- Fixed an issue where Ramp and Beach North have overlapping spawns in the Twine SSD. This causes player player built structures to be destroyed on Husks Spawn.
- The 2 mythic melee weapons have major hitching when using a hero with shadow stance.
- Constructors may have trouble placing the BASE ability.
- Fortnite update 2.50 fixed an issue players can often run into the “Failed to Lock Profile” error while playing Dungeons or Storm King frequently.
Fixed the following issues in Creative Mode
- Fortnite 2.50 fixed an issue where some of the Featured Island portals are not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue where setting options within the Class Designer device do not show the correct setting option, but instead present “option.”
Fortnite 2.50 (update 11.31) is now available for download.