Fortnite update 16.20 is now rolling out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Fortnite 16.20 patch notes, the latest update added new features, LTM mode, and more. Apart from this, Fortnite version 16.20 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a major update added new features, changes, and more.
Unfortunately, some players are still facing issues with the game online. Today’s Fortnite version 16.20 will fix a few of these problems.
Fortnite 16.20 Patch Notes
Trick out your ride with new wheels
Sharpen those bow skills and focus up for a special Duos Cup
50-player matchmaking in Creative
- Fixed a bug where players cannot create system-level parties between PS5 and PS4 when playing Fortnite.
- Addressed an issue where Code Green Wrap not appearing correctly.
- The queuing bug with tournaments
- The “Disable Pre-edit Option” in BR/Creative applying to STW
- The recent performance issues on PC (DX12 still impacted)
- Fixed Houseparty video chat bug.
- Performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor fixes
- Addressed Arena playlist issues.
- Fixed where storm visibility is clear when using Performance Mode.
- Fixed where collection Book Character #17 not appearing on the Island.
- [Fixed] Slurpshrooms and Coconuts temporarily disabled.
- Fixed a bug where players start with ‘Pickaxe’ Creator setting still spawning with a Pickaxe.
- Addressed a bug where Vehicles not moving properly in Creative.
Save The World
- [Fixed] The “Directive: Mission Alert 2!” quest is not properly tracking completions.
- [Fixed] Last swing of melee weapons is heavily delayed regardless of attack speed perks.
- [Fixed] Cosmetics in Lobby appearing blurry on Nintendo Switch.
- [Fixed] 3D resolution reset itself even if the player saved the settings.
Download free Fortnite patch 16.20 for PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One.