Forspoken patch 1.03 is rolling out on PC. According to the official Forspoken 1.03 patch notes, the latest update resolves an issue where screen flickers occur when using certain Intel GPUs. Apart from this, Forspoken patch 1.03 also fixed various other issues and bugs.
Previously, a major update added various gameplay changes. Unfortunately, since the Forspoken day patch, players are experiencing several issues with online gameplay. Forspoken version 1.03 will fix a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Forspoken Patch 1.03 Notes – February 7, 2023
- Addressed a bug where the side button setting can’t be deleted for the 5-button mouse config.
- Fixed a crash that can occur when using a specific GPU.
- Addressed a bug where screen flickers occur when using certain Intel GPUs.
- Addressed a bug audio issue that caused unintended noise.
- The UI display size has been adjusted for the Steam Deck when the resolution is set to 1280 x 800.
- Addressed various minor fixes.
- Updated the graphical settings to cap the number of displayed NPCs when the Model Detail Level is set to Low.
- Updated certain objects’ graphics that appear in the New York map.
- The system has been updated to accept the button inputs from the controller that is used even when multiple controllers are connected to the PC.
- The patch version will be displayed on the game’s title screen.
- The clickable area for each menu’s entries has been widened for mouse inputs.
Download free Forspoken patch 1.03 on PlayStation 5 and PC.