Ubisoft has released a new For Honor game update 2.35.1 on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official For Honor 2.35.1 patch notes, the latest hotfix added some minor tweaks and changes. Apart from this, For Honor patch 2.35.1 also contains performance fixes.
Previously, a big update added crossplay across all platforms (PC, PlayStation, and Xbox) for PVP and PVE mode. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
For Honor patch 2.35.1 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
For Honor Update 2.36 Patch Notes – May 12, 2022
- Addressed a bug that caused the Warmonger “Confulgeo” and “Horkos Tyrannos” chests to be the same.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Lawbringer “Ecflorui” chest to be missing physics.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Highlander “Frith” helm to have a see-through section on the back of the head.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Jormungandr “Vaskr” chest to have an odd animation on the hooks located on the belt.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Shugoki “Inugami” chest flap to have an odd animation.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Gryphon “Adluceo” chest back flap to be missing.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Kensei’s “Kenka” Chest alternate body type to be larger compared to other chest pieces.
Update Download Size
- PS: 31.4 Mb
- Xbox: 31.4 Mb
- PC: 31.4 Mb
Download free For Honor update 2.35.1 on PS4 and Xbox One.