For Honor update 2.31 released on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official For Honor 2.31 patch notes, the latest update quality of life fixes and changes. Apart from this, For Honor patch 2.31.0 also contains performance improvements.
For Honor patch 2.31.0 Download Size
Xbox One: 1.78GB
Previously, a big update added a long list of fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
For Honor patch 2.31 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
For Honor Patch Notes (2.31) – October 21, 2021
- Removed Uninterruptible Stance from Demon Ball
Developer’s Comment: Shugoki players could use Demon’s Ball in the middle of a group fight and avoid being punished for it, and in fact teammates could pile damage onto the victim.
By removing the defensive properties on Shugoki and its victim during the move, other players should now be able to interrupt it.
We also fixed a bunch of minor issues on the attack, which prevented players from blocking/parrying the attack when interrupted at just the right time.
- Lowered Shugoki’s Super Sprint movement to 7.25m/s (from 8.5m/s)
Developer’s Comment: Reducing Shugoki’s mobility a bit here, part of the intent is to slightly reduce his overall effectiveness.
- Reduced Staggering Blow duration to 20s (from 45s)
- Addressed a bug that caused the victim of skewer to have a guaranteed Guard Break on the Gladiator after getting hit by Skewer near a Wall, increased the Changed ”Exit On Wall” for the victim to 500ms (from 400ms)
- Addressed a bug that caused entering “Qi Stance” from a Hit or Blocked right neutral heavy while holding right or forward to results in Left Stance Animation
- Addressed a bug that caused the Shaolin to have a wrong animation when moving guard direction during a parry
- Addressed a bug that caused the Jiang Jun hard feints to snap to opponents
- Addressed a bug that caused the Hitokiri’s side dodge to have an incorrect animation at the end of the dodge
- Addressed a bug that caused the Zhanhu’s right Unblockable Finisher (from left neutral heavy) to have an incorrect transition frame when feinted to neutral
- Addressed a bug that caused the Zhanhu to be able to cancels the Finisher Attacks with a Dodge or Dodge Attack
- Addressed a bug that caused the Kyoshin “Kaze Stance” branching from Sprint Attack to finishers, (and from Sprint Attack to Kaze Stance), to be longer than expected, reduced to 200ms recovery (from 266ms)
- Addressed a bug that caused the Kyoshin “Kaze Stance” and “Aoarashi” to flicker
- Addressed a bug that caused the Kyoshin “Hakaze” Superior Block to connect to a Nobushi after specific moves
- Fixed animation issue that caused the Kyoshin “Fujin Cuts” to play an incorrect animation if stopped after the first attack
- Addressed a bug that caused the Kyoshin “Fujin Force” to not track Soldiers.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Kyoshin to heal when hitting the Ram when the “Hikarimore” Feat or “Kirari To Kage” Feat were active.
- Slightly adjusted spawn positions for Defenders and Attackers
- Addressed a bug that could cause Players to get stuck near the trap lever at Capture Zone A.
APPRENTICE TRIAL: STAMINA
- Adjusted the first Warlord Bot’s behavior to be easier to defeat using the intended method and added a text explaining to the player what to do
- Lowered difficulty of the 2nd Warlord Bot and final encounter
- Addressed a bug that caused the Executions sound effects and voice lines to be missing in Dominion Beachhead with headphones on Xbox.
- Addressed a bug that caused the “Incalescent Memory” effect audio to not loop while the character is idling.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Zhanhu’s “Horkos Qipian” chest to have incorrect physics on the default body type.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Hitokiri’s walking animation to behave incorrectly in some situations.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Nobushi’s “III Winds” ornament to float or clip on some helms.
- Addressed a bug that caused the Orochi’s standards on some of their chest armour to not match the cloth around their hips.
Download free For Honor update 2.31 on PS4 and Xbox One.