For Honor update 2.30 is now available to download on PS4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official For Honor 2.30 patch notes, the latest update brings new season with new changes, balancing, bug fixes, and more. In addition, For Honor version 2.30 also contains general stability fixes.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s For Honor patch 2.30 will fix these issues. Check out more details below.
Amid catastrophic flooding, Horkos and Chimera both struggled to survive. As safe land became a rare commodity, the animosity between warriors only intensified. Starting on season Launch until September 30th, players will be able to play through a Free Event Pass and gain access to a multitude of rewards such as a new Battle Outfit, an Effect as well as an Ornament. During the event there will also be new weapons available for players to loot.
The coming of unending rains led the Vikings to believe that Aegir and Ran, the deities of the sea, were listening. Legends said that the married couple ruled over the oceans, and that their generosity came from offerings. For Chimera, this meant honoring Ran by respecting nature. But Aegir demanded blood… and Horkos were more than happy to provide.
These themes make a strong impact in this season’s Battle Pass. It is now possible to dress your warriors with gear that will remind you of Norse divinity or to wear the jewels of the ocean.
Gear up for the storm with the Y5S3 Battle Pass. Get 100 tiers of rewards for all heroes to unlock new weapons and effects. Premium rewards include Tempest themed outfits, effects, weapons, a battle points boost from completed matches, 11K steel and more. This Y5S3 Battle Pass will be available from season launch to December 6th.
For this season, two topics are going to be entering the Testing Grounds from September 16th to the 30th:
· Kaze Stance can now be activated at 200ms from recoveries (was 266ms from lights, and 366 from heavies)
· Attacks now link to Finishers at 200ms (was 266ms from lights, and 366 from heavies)
· Aoarashi now moves forward 2 meters, up from 1
· Aoarashi Followup can now be target swapped
· Tengukaze is now more difficult to dodge
· Fujin Cuts now cost 3 stamina (down from 6)
· Hakaze now deals 8 damage (down from 12)
· Kagerou now deals 4 Bleed damage over 4 seconds (up from 3 damage over 4 seconds)
· Sajin-Arashi’s Miss recovery is now 600ms (down from 800ms)
· Hakaze now has 100ms of Guard Break vulnerability (was 0ms)
· Mujoukaze’s trajectory was adjusted to properly hit external targets
· Fixed an issue where followups were too difficult to use if players blocked multiple attacks with Kaze Stance
[Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused Introduction Cinematic for attackers to have an incorrect fly by
Download free For Honor version 2.30 on PS4 and Xbox One.