For Honor update 2.29.1 released on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One. According to the official For Honor 2.29.1 patch notes, the latest update brings some minor changes to the game. In addition, For Honor patch 2.29.1 also contains performance improvements.
Previously, a big update added a long list of fixes and improvements. Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
For Honor patch 2.29.1 will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
For Honor Patch Notes (v2.29.1) – July 29, 2021
- Kaze Stance can now be activated at 200ms from recoveries (was 266ms from lights, and 366 from heavies)
- Attacks now link to Finishers at 200ms (was 266ms from lights, and 366 from heavies)
- Aoarashi now moves forward 2 meters, up from 1
- Aoarashi Followup can now be target swapped
- Tengukaze is now more difficult to dodge
- Fujin Cuts now cost 3 stamina (down from 6)
- Hakaze now deals 8 damage (down from 12)
- Kagerou now deals 4 Bleed damage over 4 seconds (up from 3 damage over 4 seconds)
- Sajin-Arashi’s Miss recovery is now 600ms (down from 800ms)
- Hakaze now has 100ms of Guard Break vulnerability (was 0ms)
- Mujoukaze’s trajectory was adjusted to properly hit external targets
- Addressed a bug where followups were too difficult to use if players blocked multiple attacks with Kaze Stance
- Addressed a bug that caused Introduction Cinematic for attackers to have an incorrect fly by
Download free For Honor patch 2.29.1 on PS4 and Xbox One.