A new Football Manager 2022 update 22.3 (Winter Update) released on FM22 Xbox, FM22 Mobile (iOS/Android) and FM22 Touch (Nintendo Switch). According to the official FM 2022 patch notes, the latest patch added updated squads following the conclusion of the January Transfer Window. Today’s FM22 patch also includes stability fixes.
Since the last patch, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Football Manager 2022 patch 22.3 will fix a few of these issues.
Check out more details below.
FM22 February 24 Update Patch Notes
- Tweaks to inside wingers/forwards and how often the cut inside with the ball when attacking
- Tweaks to how Dynamic Youth ratings work, including some rebalancing and allowances for smaller nations to receive boosts within realistic parameters
- A number of stability and crash fixes
- Format structure and rule changes for nations including, but not limited to Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Croatia, England, Norway, Russia, Switzerland, USA and Wales
- Added ‘Last Match Analysis’ to be viewable after one match is played, rather than having to wait for three matches
- Added an option to remove 3D eyebrows when using photofit face so that you can have just the eyebrows from the photo
- Fixed freeze when adding teams to club continental competitions