Players are currently reporting Warzone Error Code Diver “Download Failed” issue on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. There are also reports of Warzone error code 6. We have posted some workarounds and fixes for this problem.
Check out the full details below.
What is Warzone Error Code Diver and 6 “Download Failed”?
This error occurs when a player tries to login to the server and network connection fails. The “Download Failed” massage displayed on screen with error code Diver or error code 6.
How to fix Warzone Error Code Diver and 6 “Download Failed”?
Restarting the game will fix this issue. However, you can also try some other workarounds.
Check PlayStation IP:
- Start the PlayStation 4 console.
- Go to the main menu, go to Settings > Network > View Connection Status.
- Locate both IP and MAC addresses and note them down for future reference.
Check Xbox One IP:
- Press the menu button on Xbox.
- Go to Settings > Network > Advance Settings.
- Navigate to the IP address section and note down both IP and MAC addresses.
Set Static IP
- Open Wifi router settings. Enter the IP address provided by your ISP.
- Now, log-in using your username and password.
- Navigate to Settings > Enable Manual Assignment option.
- Under the ‘Manual Assignment’ option, add both IP and MAC addresses > Select Add.
Enable Port Forwarding Setting in Wifi Router
- When you logged into IP address, search for the Port Forwarding section (Some times on Advanced Settings).
- In port forwarding setting, just enter the range of ports you want to open in Start and End / Internal and External.
- For NBA 2K21, you can follow the below port ranges:
- Furthermore, input the created Static IP for the console and choose Enable or OK.
- Then restart the console as well as the Wi-Fi router to apply all changes.