Some players are complaining regarding Call of Duty Modern Warfare dev error 6036 on Xbox One, PC, and PS4. The game is crashing for some and even fails to start for others. We have posted a few fixes for Warzone dev error 6036. Read more details below.
What is Dev Error 6036?
This error is related to unreadable and corrupted game data. In some cases, it is network connection-related.
How to fix Dev error 6036?
Follow the steps below to fix this issue.
- Proceed to the root directory of the Modern Warfare folder (c:/program files (x86).
- Delete all individual files but do not delete folders such as Blizzard browser and anything in them. The deleted individual files can be restored from the recycle bin if the error still persists.
- Start Modern Warfare and you should see an error about the corrupted patch.
- Re-update the game from the interface.
- Star the game
- Go to Options
- Now select Graphics
- Now scrolling down to the aforementioned settings.
- Disable the Cache Spot and Cache Sun Shadows.
Close the unwanted apps running in the background to free up the RAM.
A future Warzone and Modern Warfare game update will address dev error 6036 on PC, Xbox One, and PS4.