Currently, Call of Duty Modern Warfare players are receiving dev error 5476 on Xbox One, PC, and PS4. Players are unable to connect to the game and getting Warzone Dev Error 5476. The dev error 5476 could trigger for various reasons, most likely network disconnection.
Follow the steps below to fix COD dev error 5476 on Modern Warfare and Warzone.
What is Dev Error 5476 in Modern Warfare Warzone?
The error code 5476 is related to network connection issues. This error occurs when a player tries to login to the server and the network connection fails.
How to fix Warzone Dev error 5476 on Xbox One and PS4/PS5?
Restarting the game will fix this issue. However, you can also try some other workarounds.
Check PlayStation IP:
- Start the PlayStation 4 console.
- Go to the main menu, go to Settings > Network > View Connection Status.
- Locate both IP and MAC addresses and note them down for future reference.
Check Xbox One IP:
- Press the menu button on Xbox.
- Go to Settings > Network > Advance Settings.
- Navigate to the IP address section and note down both IP and MAC addresses.
Set Static IP
- Open Wifi router settings. Enter the IP address provided by your ISP.
- Now, log-in using your username and password.
- Navigate to Settings > Enable Manual Assignment option.
- Under the ‘Manual Assignment’ option, add both IP and MAC addresses > Select Add.
Enable Port Forwarding Setting in Wifi Router
- When you logged into IP address, search for the Port Forwarding section (Some times on Advanced Settings).
- In port forwarding setting, just enter the range of ports you want to open in Start and End / Internal and External.
- Furthermore, input the created Static IP for the console and choose Enable or OK.
- Then restart the console as well as the Wi-Fi router to apply all changes.
COD Modern Warfare dev error 5476 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One indicates that you have network issues. A future Warzone and Modern Warfare game update will address Warzone dev error 5476 on Xbox, PC, and PS4.