PlayStation 5 is now available worldwide. Unfortunately, players are receiving PS5 error NW-102636-8 while starting the game. If you are also facing PS5 NW-102636-8 error code issue, here is a couple of fixes you can try.
Please follow the steps below:
How to Fix PS5 error NW-102636-8
The connection to the PlayStation Network has timed out.
Please try the following:
- Review your Internet connection settings.
- Turn off your modem/router and wait for more than 5 minutes, then restart it.
- When using wireless (Wi-Fi) communication, bring PlayStation®5 close to the access point or router and make sure that there is nothing interrupting the communication between those devices.
- Check the game server at the developer’s game website and PlayStation Network status page.
- Leave for a while before performing the operation.
A future update will fix the PS5 error code NW-102636-8 issue.