PlayStation 5 is now available worldwide. Unfortunately, players are receiving PS5 error NW-102265-6 while starting the game. If you are also facing PS5 NW-102265-6 error code issue, here is a couple of fixes you can try.
Please follow the steps below:
How to Fix PS5 error NW-102265-6
Unable to connect to the server.
An error has occurred while connecting to the PlayStation™Network. Please try the following steps:
- Check the PSN status page to see if there are any server failures or maintenance going on.
- Restart your PlayStation®5, and connect to the Internet using a wired connection if possible. Configure the network settings again.
- If using a wireless connection, review the installation location, for example by bringing your PS5 closer to your router or removing anything interrupting the connection between the devices.
- Turn off your router and modem and wait at least 5 minutes, then restart it.
- Update the firmware of your router. (For details on how to update, please contact the router vendor.)
- If possible, try opening these ports. TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480 and UDP: 3478, 3479, 49152 to 65535.
For help with port opening and router settings, please contact your ISP (Internet service provider).
- In the network settings, set up a static IP address manually to improve it.
- It could be improved by changing DNS settings temporarily.
Go to DNS settings in the Network Settings, and configure your network settings with the number of a public DNS that is free and opened to the public by companies or organisations.If the above does not solve the problem, the line is likely to be temporarily busy. Please leave it for a while and try again later.
A future update will fix the PS5 error code NW-102265-6 issue.