PlayStation 5 is now available worldwide. Unfortunately, players are receiving PS5 error CE-117722-0 while starting the game. If you are also facing PS5 CE-117722-0 error code issue, here is a couple of fixes you can try.
Please follow the steps below:
How to Fix PS5 error CE-117722-0
An error has occurred on the PlayStation Now streaming connection.
Please try the following steps:
- Perform the Internet connection test on PS Now and see if the connection environment is suitable for streaming games.
- Restart your PlayStation 5, connect to the Internet using a wired connection if possible and configure the network settings again.
- If using a wireless connection, review the installation location, bringing your PS5 closer to your router or removing anything interrupting the connection between the devices.
- Turn off your router and modem and wait at least 5 minutes, then restart it.
- Update the firmware of your router. (For details on how to update, please contact the router vendor.)
- If the game is downloadable to play, please try to download it and play. Check if there is enough free space on the PS5.If the above won’t solve the problem, the line is likely to be temporarily busy. Please leave it for a while and try again later.
A future update will fix the PS5 error code CE-117722-0 issue.