A few PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 owners are currently reporting error code CE-107857-8 when they try to play the game. Players are unable to load the game. Some players are also reporting crashes with error CE 107857 8. Read how to fix error code CE-107857-8 on PS5 and PS4 here.
Read more details here.
Table of Contents
What is Error Code CE-107857-8 on PS5?
This issue occurs the game crashes or fails to load. The PS4 and PS5 error CE-107857-8 affecting various games including Call Of Duty Cold War, Warzone, Demon Souls, Apex Legends, and more. This happens when the console fails to read the files. There are some other reasons also.
How to Error Code CE-107857-8?
We have posted some fixes and workaround for error CE-107857-8.
Close all software and go to Settings > Users and Accounts > Other > Restore Licenses.
Re-enable Sharing and online play
Close all software and go to Settings > Users and Accounts > Other > disable then re-enable console sharing and online play.
Restart your console:
- Turn off your console and then turn it back on.
Check PS4 and PS5 system software update
- First, make sure your PS4 is connected to the internet, and go to Settings > System Software Update.
If there is a new update, follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the update.
- First, make sure your PS5 is connected to the internet, and go to Settings > System > System Software > System Software Update and Settings > Update System Software.
Clear your PS4 and PS5 cache.
Follow the steps below to Clear the PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 cache.
- Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller.
Select “Turn Off PS4”.
- Let the PS4 fully power down and wait for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Restart the PlayStation 4.
A future console firmware update will fix the PS4 and PS5 error code CE-107857-8 issue.