Some players are currently experiencing Minecraft error code Pufferfish on PS4, Xbox One, Mobile, and PC. Players are also facing issues like being stuck at the boot loading screen, failed login, and other problems. Follow the steps below to fix an error Pufferfish in Minecraft.
What is Minecraft error Pufferfish?
This error popup when a player fails to log in to the server. Always make sure that your game is up to date and running the latest version of Minecraft.
Additionally, please confirm that your Minecraft account is attached to a Microsoft account.
How to Fix Minecraft error code Pufferfish?
- Please fully close Minecraft
- Reset your device
- Attempt to log in again.
If you are still facing issues, follow the steps below.
- Check your internet and ensure your device’s connection is stable and strong.
- If your issues are caused by the internet connection, you may need to reach out to your Internet Service Provider and/or complete separate troubleshooting steps.
- Sign out of all Minecraft accounts (including the attached Microsoft account) and close out any open Minecraft application.
- Restart the game, then sign back into the Minecraft and Microsoft account(s)
- If you still see the error: repeat the steps above after waiting 1 hour, including internet troubleshooting steps.
A future update will address the Pufferfish error code in Minecraft.