Call of Duty Warzone dev 5518 error is frustrating many PS4, PC, and Xbox One players right now. Players are also getting Savannah error on Warzone (Modern Warfare) with the message “you have been disconnected from the call of duty servers”. Warzone 5518 error could trigger for various reasons, most likely network connection related.
Read more details below.
How to fix error 5518 on Warzone?
Change DNS in your Wifi router.
Restart your console:
- Turn off your console and then turn it back on.
Clear your PS4’s cache:
- Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller.
- Select “Turn Off PS4”.
- Let the PlayStation 4 fully power down and wait for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Restart the PlayStation 4.
- Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select Restart console. When prompted, select Restart.
- Alternatively, if the console appears to be frozen or the Guide cannot be accessed, press and hold the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, press the Xbox button on the console again to restart.
COD Warzone error Savannah is a general error indicating that you are unable to connect to the server.