Dying Light 2 is now available to download on PC, PS4, and Xbox. However, players are experiencing issues like DL2 crashing on startup (Title Screen), performance, shuttering, and lag issues.
We have posted some workaround to address these issues. Read more details below.
Table of Contents
How to fix DL2 Startup Crashing issue?
Launching the game with /nolightfx parameter.
To do so click the right mouse button on Dying Light 2 -> Properties and add /nolightfx in the launch options.
Verify GL2 Game Files
If you bought the game through Ubisoft Connect, or are a Game Pass subscriber, here is how you can verify the game files.
- Open Ubisoft Connect and select Games at the top left.
- Now, select Rainbow Six Extraction and Properties on the left.
- Now, under Local files, click on Verify files.
- If prompted, select Repair.
Epic Games Store
If you bought the game through Epic Games Launcher, you might need to follow these steps.
- Open the launcher and select the Rainbow Six Extraction in your Library.
- Now, click on the three dots next to Dying Light 2.
- Click Verify button to verify the game files.
Restart Your PC
If all else fails, try to restart your PC and launch the game again.
The game developers are working to address the above mention issues.