Destiny 2 players are currently facing error ce-34878-0 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Since the last update, players are experiencing several performance issues, crashing, lag, and framerate drop. Read how to fix Destiny 2 error code ce-34878-0.
Read more details below.
What is Error Code ce-34878-0 in Destiny 2?
The game crashes with various error on PS4 and PS5. This error occurs because of corrupt game data.
How to Fix Destiny 2 error ce-34878-0 (Crashing)?
Restart your console:
- Turn off your console and then turn it back on.
Make sure your game software is up to date:
- Go to the PlayStation home screen.
- Highlight the game you’re playing and press the Options button on your controller.
- Select “Check For Update” and install any updates that are available.
Make sure your PS4’s system software has the most recent update:
- Select Settings at the top of the PlayStation home screen.
- Choose “System Software Update” and allow any system updates to install.
- Reboot your PlayStation 4.
Clear your PS4’s cache:
- Press and hold the PlayStation button on your controller.
- Select “Turn Off PS4”.
- Let the PlayStation 4 to fully power down and wait for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Restart the PlayStation 4.
Uninstall/reinstall your game:
- Uninstall and reinstall the game if you are still experiencing the error. Before you do this, upload you’re save game to the cloud (or to a USB storage device). That way you won’t lose your progress and have to start over once you’ve reinstalled.
A future update will fix the Destiny 2 error ce-34878-0.