Fishing Planet update 3.47 for PS4 and Xbox One is now available for players. According to Fishing Planet 3.47 patch notes, the latest update added new features, quality of life fixes, and tweaks. Apart from this, Fishing Planet patch 3.47 also includes general stability and performance improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still facing many issues with the game. Today’s Fishing Planet patch 3.47 will fix a few of these issues. Read more details below.
Fishing Planet 3.47 Patch Notes
Weather Schedule added to time forward window
Now you can easily check the weather and choose the perfect time to catch your favorite fish.
Boat and kayak support in the inventory
Diversified rewards in competitions
Now, instead of one specific reward, you will receive one of 5 rewards, randomly.
The list of rewards will be specified in the description of the competition.
Profile limitation changes:
- Friends list increased to 200
- Buoy quantity increased to 1500
- Added possibility to buy and equip vest on the waterway
- Leader wear indication added
- Hall of Fame: big fish score added
- Automatic abuse reporting added to pond chat
- Adaptive zoom added
- Map Button rename: now Map stands for Pond Map and Globe for Global Map
Bugfix and improvements:
- 3rd animation fixes and improvements
- Pond Chat and User Competitions UI fixes
- Front Engine sound fix
- Various UI improvements
- Physics improvements for swimbaits and fish behavior
- Overall gameplay improvements added.
- Added various gameplay optimizations.
- Added stability and performance fixes.
- Addressed game loading issues.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Fishing Planet update 3.47 on PlayStation 4.