Fireworks Mania update 2021.12.2 (Dec 31, 2021) released on PC(Steam). According to the official Fireworks Mania patch notes, the latest update added various fixes and changes.
Previously, a big update was released with bug fixes and changes. Unfortunately, since the last update, players are facing various issues with the game.
Read more details below.
Fireworks Mania Patch Notes – December 31, 2021
- Changed billboards in City to match New Years
- Added lights to the posters around the City so it’s a bit easier to see, as some actually have some useful info 😉
- Added new translator to the Credits page
- Updated colliders on the open dumpster in City as it seems people would like to fill it with “stuff”
- Added physics to more objects in the City
- Added logic to more objects/buildings so they can be set on fire
- Fixed odd alignment and scrolling bug on Credits UI
Download free Fireworks Mania patch 2021.12.7 on PC (Steam).