Final Fantasy XV update 1.27 is now rolling out for players on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. According to the official Final Fantasy XV 1.27 patch notes, the new update has added Comrades (Standalone), 4K High-Resolution Pack (PC) DLC Update and more. Final Fantasy XIV Collaboration is an additional quest available from Chapter 5 onward, and requires having cleared the main scenario quest and objective “The Hexatheon’s Blessings: Touch the first runestone” from Chapter 4 to begin the content, the recommended level for the content is Level 45. To begin the quest, first you will need to rest at the Cauthess Rest Area, then you can find it at Perpetouss Keep, denoted by a gold quest icon like those from Final Fantasy XIV. In addition, Final Fantasy XV 1.27 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various other improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Final Fantasy XV update 1.27 is expected to fix all these issues.
Final Fantasy XV Update 1.27 Patch Notes
- Implementation of the FINAL FANTASY XIV collaboration quest: Adventurer from Another World.
- Release and implementation of MULTIPLAYER: COMRADES (Standalone).
- Release of Comrades Version 2.00.
- Comrades (Standalone) / December Update trophies have been added.
- Addition of Final Fantasy XV Russian Voice Pack (free DLC).
- Introduction of Secret Missions and Bonus Quests in Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades.
- End of service and removal of MULTIPLAYER EXPANSION: COMRADES, replaced by MULTIPLAYER: COMRADES (Standalone).
- Addition of Comrades-exclusive dishes to the main game recipe list.
- Implementation of a Photo menu within Comrades.
- If you attempt to access the mission menu in Comrades via Final Fantasy XV, you will be prompted to update to the latest version for Standalone.
Bug Fixes in Final Fantasy XV patch 1.27
- Various bug fixes.
- Previously missing Nifilheim base related song has been restored.
- Fixed an issue where ranked progress not displaying correctly.
- Fixed crashing issues with Final Fantasy XV 1.27.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Final Fantasy XV version 1.27 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Final Fantasy XV update 1.27.
Final Fantasy XV update 1.27 is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.