Final Fantasy XIV update is now available for download. The new update brings bug fixes and other improvements to the game. Check out more details below.
Final Fantasy XIV Update Changelog
- The Louisoix World is now available as a selectable World.
- A countermeasure to prevent the system in charge of managing transfers from and to instances, from acting abnormally has been implemented.
- An issue with the main scenario quest “The Lord of the Revel” wherein if a player entered the duty while performing an emote, a client error would occasionally display upon the completion of the duty and then prevented the player from logging back in. Note: With this hotfix, we will be reverting back to the previous system where players were not be able to maintain their emote after leaving a duty. We will switch back to the current system at a late date once we are able to address the issue.
- An issue with “Shisui of the Violet Tides” wherein a certain status ailment would not occasionally disappear upon defeating the boss.
- An issue with the main scenario quest “Once More, to the Ruby Sea” wherein certain events such as server outages would prevent players from progressing with the quest.
- An issue with the main scenario quest “To Bend with the Wind” wherein if a player is attacked while viewing the cutscene, the cutscene would be canceled.
- An issue with the FATE “Keeping More Peace” in The Fringes wherein monsters would continuously spawn and prevent players from progressing with the FATE.
- An issue wherein the following actions could not be used via text commands when playing as a weaver, goldsmith, or leatherworker:
Hasty Touch II / Careful Synthesis III / Rapid Synthesis II / Prudent Touch / Focused Synthesis / Focused Touch / Initial Preparations / Specialty: Reinforce / Specialty: Refurbish / Specialty: Reflect
- An issue wherein the action Impulsive Appraisal II could not be used via text command when playing as a botanist.
- An issue with “Emanation” wherein the server would crash under certain conditions.
- An issue with the dark knight job quest “The Orphans and the Broken Blade” wherein the server would crash under certain conditions.
- An issue wherein emotes performed by nearby characters would occasionally cause a player’s game client to crash.
- An issue with the quest “Fathoms Below” wherein an NPC’s dialogue would appear in Japanese.
- An issue wherein the description for the samurai action “Hissatsu: Yaten” would be incorrect.