Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) update 7.52 for PlayStation 4 is now available. According to the official Final Fantasy 14 update 7.52 patch notes, the new FFXIV update 7.52 has added stability and performance improvements. Apart from this, the latest Final Fantasy XIV version 7.52 also the resolves several issues related to server performance, game client bugs, and UI bugs. Previously, a big update was released with various fixes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s FFXIV 7.52 for PS4 is expected to fix few of these issues.
Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) Update 7.52 Patch Notes for PS4
Completing the Eureka Hydatos FATE “Baldesion Arsenal: Expedition Support” will now spawn an unstable aetherial node. The unstable aetherial node will become a stable node after a certain period of time.
The following changes have been made in the Eureka Hydatos FATEs “I Don’t Want to Believe” and “Baldesion Arsenal: Expedition Support.”
- Aetherial nodes will now appear several minutes after completing a FATE.
- The Aetherially Primed effect is now granted only within the FATE area.
- Knockback effects have been removed from certain actions of the Notorious Monsters Ovni and Tristitia.
The following issues have been resolved.
- It was possible to discard the Aetheryte Earring accessory.
- In Rival Wings, completing a match while a player was piloting a machina would increase the auto-attack range of the machina until the piloting player exited the game or was incapacitated.
Final Fantasy XIV update 7.52 for PS4 is now available for download.