Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) update 8.10 is now rolling out for PlayStation 4 players. According to the official Final Fantasy 14 update 8.10 patch notes, the new update brings new changes and the quality of life improvements to the game. Apart from this, the latest Final Fantasy XIV version 8.10 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with New cities, New field areas, gameplay changes, bug fixes and more. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s FFXIV 8.10 for PS4 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) Update 8.10 PS4 Patch Notes
New job quests have been added.
- New furnishings have been added.
- New orchestrion rolls have been added.
- A new emote has been added.
- Onsal Hakair (Danshig Naadam) has been added to Frontline.
- The duties available in Daily Challenge: Frontline have been changed.
New items have been added.
Items added in patch 5.15 will be listed at a later date.
New recipes have been added.
Recipes added in patch 5.15 will be listed at a later date.
The appearance of certain equipment obtained from the alliance raid the Copied Factory has been adjusted.
* Due to this adjustment, certain portions of the equipment will appear transparent.
* These portions of the equipment will not appear transparent under certain conditions.
The following crafter actions can now be used even when their effects are already active.
New mounts have been added.
A new minion has been added.
New achievements and titles have been added.
New blue mage achievements for completing certain high-end duties have been added.
These new achievements can be confirmed in the Achievements window under the Battle category. They can be earned by completing their associated duties while meeting the following requirements:
- All party members must be playing as blue mage.
- Your party must have the requisite number of players for the duty.
- The Undersized Party option must be disabled.
- The Silence Echo option must be enabled.
Band together with your fellow adventurers to prove your mettle and mastery of blue magic.
The renewal period for mentor certification has ended.
Players who have not renewed their certification will no longer be mentors. However, they may be recertified provided they meet the new certification requirements.
The display of the version number at the bottom of the launcher has been adjusted.
- The following issues have been addressed.
- An issue wherein the item level of Hydatos replica weapons was incorrect.
- An issue when using the market board wherein the Remove from Favorites command failed to remove the selected item from the Favorites list.
- An issue in the trial Thornmarch (Hard) wherein the duty could not be completed under certain circumstances.
- An issue wherein the graphics of equipment obtained from the alliance raid the Copied Factory did not display correctly.
* As a result of addressing this issue, certain equipment for the hands that appear as bracelets will now display. However, certain equipment that appears as rings will no longer display.
- An issue in Rival Wings wherein a scholar’s seraphim was able to cast Seraphic Veil on players who were mounting machina.
- An issue wherein bonuses were incorrectly applied to experience points gained from defeating bosses in instanced dungeons.
- An issue wherein the information displayed in the recipe tree for certain recipes was incorrect.
- An issue wherein the help text for the ninja PvP actions Hyosho Ranryu and Goka Mekkyaku was incorrect.
* The effects of these actions were not changed.
- An issue wherein executing the red mage PvP action Displacement would also trigger the cooldown of Corps-a-corps.
Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) update 8.10 for PS4 is now available for download.