Stranger of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin (SOPFFO) update 1.02 (1.002) is now available for PS4, PS5, Xbox, and PC (Steam) players. According to the official FFOrigin 102 patch notes, the latest update added various improvements and gameplay changes. Apart from this, today’s FF Origin patch 1.02 also includes stability fixes.
Recently, the game was released with positive reviews. Unfortunately, since the release, many players were experiencing a number of issues with the game
Today’s Final Fantasy Origin version 1.02 (1.002.000) will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
FF Origin Update 1.02 Patch Notes – March 25, 2022
- In the Western Keep, under certain conditions attacks would no longer hit enemies and it became possible to fall outside of the playable area
- In the side mission “Scarlet Memories: The Erudite,” neutron bombs would not behave as intended after growing larger
- During soul burst, the effect of mighty guard would remain visible
- Doom effects from ahriman enemies would not expire if inflicted when breaking the enemy
- Certain buffs would not be removed by malboro enemies’ disperse
- Enemy attacks could not be countered during rear attack links with swords while the player character is resistant to being staggered
- Enemies’ magic attacks would inflict damage during rear attack links with maces
- During multiplayer, an interrupted connection during the loading screen would make it impossible to proceed
- During multiplayer in the Refrin Wetlands, it would become impossible to continue gameplay under certain conditions
- During multiplayer, guest players’ MP would not increase when using soul burst on dark vents and certain bosses
- Various other minor bugs
- Addressed increased CPU utilization.
- Addressed out of memory issue.
- Fixed an exploit that would cause a server to crash under specific circumstances.
- Fixed some issues with textures.
- Various AI improvements.
- Added UI fixes and changes
The following changes were added previously.
- Demo version save data may be carried over to the full product
- Cross saving may be performed between hardware of the same platform
- Damage from the void knight’s runic ability adjusted from physical to non-elemental magic
- Improved visibility when camera enters a larger enemy
- Improved visibility of icons of fallen allies
- Lessened the degree to which a low MP limit is reduced when broken
- Reduced overall damage taken by allies in difficulty levels of Hard and above
- Adjusted the levels of certain enemies
- Play time is now displayed on the main menu and world map
- Adjusted the order in which items are displayed in inventory and storage when sorted by “Current Order”
- Added “Job Affinity” to the order in which items are displayed in inventory and the smithy when sorted by “Current Order”
- Maximum values for job levels are now displayed when changing jobs in the menu
- Sample video of abilities in action may be viewed when selecting combo abilities in the command ability menu
- Unusable abilities will be greyed out when selecting combo abilities in the battle settings menu
- Attempting to equip gear currently equipped by another ally will now allow the gear to be removed and equipped directly
- Ability MP cost is now displayed when selecting combo abilities in the battle settings menu
- A side mission icon is now displayed near the top of mission details on the world map
- Weapon types available to each job are now displayed on various screens
- Past Talk conversations may be reviewed in the main menu
- Improved processing during gameplay
- Various bug fixes
Download free SOPFFO update 1.02 on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC, and Xbox.