Final Fantasy 7 remake update version 1.05 released on PS4. According to the official FF7 remake update 1.05 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues related to crashing, freezing and more. Apart from this, Final Fantasy 7 patch 1.05 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the launch, many players are experiencing a number of issues while playing the game. Today’s Final Fantasy 7 (VII) Remake version 1.05 addressed fix a few of these issues.
Read full details below.
FF7 Remake update 1.05 details
- Addressed game crashing issues.
- Addressed freezing issues.
- Added fixes for framerate drop and lag issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Added other minor under the hood fix.
FF7R update 1.05 is now available for download.