Final Fantasy 15 update 1.29 released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. According to the official FFXV 1.29 patch notes, the new update has added various new features (EPISODE ARDYN), changes and bug fixes. Apart from this, Final Fantasy 15 version 1.29 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s Final Fantasy XV update 1.29 is expected to fix all these issues.
Final Fantasy 15 (FFXV) Update 1.29 Patch Notes
- Addition of compatibility with EPISODE ARDYN.
- Addition of pieces of music (three) from EPISODE ARDYN to the music player tracklist.
- Final Fantasy 15 update 1.29 added seven trophies for EPISODE ARDYN.
- Master Assassin Robes (Noctis only) are now available in users’ inventories.
- Various bug fixes.
Final Fantasy XV (15) Comrades Update 1.03 Patch Notes
- Addition of the Warrior’s Armor (male-only) to the INGEM system line up.
- Final Fantasy 15 update 1.29 added the Street Attire (female only) to the INGEM system line up.
- Implementation of a new Bonus Quest and additional prizes.1
- Bonus Quest: An Inspector Caws.
- Challenge Quest: Feathered Foe: Kenny Crow
- Addition of trophy for Comrades (Standalone) March Update: Golden Nester: Defeated Kenny Crow.
- Fixed an issue where ranked progress not displaying correctly.
- Fixed crashing issues with FFXV 1.29.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Final Fantasy XV version 1.29 added performance and stability improvements.
- Added other minor under the hood improvements with Final Fantasy 15 update 1.29.
- Various other minor bug fixes.
Final Fantasy 15 update 1.29 is now available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.