Final Fantasy 14 (FFXIV) update 7.49 for PS4 is now available. According to the official Final Fantasy XIV 7.36 patch notes, the new FFXIV 7.49 (Patch 4.5) comes with the conclusion to the Eureka storyline and challenges like none other in the perilous Hydatos region, as well as a new variety of Rival Wings campaign─Hidden Gorge. In addition, the latest Final Fantasy XIV version 7.36 also added stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released with various fixes and gameplay improvements. Unfortunately, since the last patch, many players are experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game. Today’s FFXIV 7.49 for PS4 is expected to fix few of these issues.
Final Fantasy 14 (FFXIV) Update 7.49 Patch Notes for PS4
New Eureka side story quests have been added
Furnishings from the FFXIV Furnishing Design Contest have been added.
New orchestrion rolls have been added.
In Wondrous Tails, the Astragalos entry has been changed to Rival Wings.
New Emotes have been added.
- An issue in Doman mahjong wherein tiles in the discard pile would be grayed out after declaring riichi under certain conditions.
- An issue wherein a player using a performance action would be displayed standing upright with no music playing if the character display limit had been exceeded.
- An issue affecting blue mage actions wherein the effect of Bristle was not removed after using Ink Jet.
- An issue wherein submitting items for supply and provisioning missions as a blue mage prevented the correct amount of EXP being awarded to the corresponding Disciple of the Land or Hand class under certain conditions.
- An issue wherein characters could not change to blue mage while in the Ivory Chapel.
- An issue wherein the FATE “Clearing the Hive” could not be completed if Severaint Seven Splinter was defeated with the blue mage action Doom.
- An issue wherein the SDS Fenrir was not displayed at the correct size.
- An issue in the free company member list wherein the information from the second page onwards was not displayed correctly.
- An issue wherein attempting to blacklist a character via the chat log would result in a different character being added to the blacklist instead under certain conditions.
- An issue wherein the attack names “Vein Splitter” and “Concentrativity” were switched during the quest battles for “In Crimson It Began” and “The Time between the Seconds.”
- Added fixes for crashing issues with Final Fantasy XIV patch 7.49.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
- Final Fantasy XIV 7.49 for PS4 has also added performance and stability improvements.
- Minor gameplay changes with FFXIV 7.49.
- Final Fantasy XIV version 7.29 added other minor fixes and changes.
Final Fantasy 14 update 7.49 for PS4 is now available for download.