FIFA 22 update 1.21 (1.000.010) is now available to download on PS4, PS5, and Xbox One players. According to the official Fifa 22 1.21 patch notes, the latest update added quality of life changes to Volta Football, Pro Clubs and more. Apart from this, Fifa 22 version 1.21 also includes stability fixes.
Fifa 22 servers are currently down. Check FIFA 22 server status here.
Unfortunately, since the last title update 7, players are experiencing several issues and bugs. Today’s Fifa 22 update 1.21 will fix a few of these issues.
FIFA 22 1.21 Patch Notes – March 29, 2022
- The Drag To Drag Skill Move can be interrupted earlier in the animation after being performed with the right analog input.
- Addressed a bug when the attacking player was performing a cross, Auto Switching did not occur as expected for the defending team if their controlled player was Containing.
- Addressed an issue when a goal was scored in the last moment of a match, it wasn’t being counted towards the result in some rare instances.
- Fixed an issue in Co-Op where the initial kick off pass animation was taking slightly longer than intended.
- In some rare situations, the goalkeeper rushed towards the ball carrier without being requested to do so.
VOLTA FOOTBALL Fixes
- Fixed an issue where VOLTA ARCADE could display as being unavailable even when it was available. In some cases, a red ball could have been used on a red surface, making it difficult to view the ball.
Pro Clubs Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Club and Virtual Pro information could disappear from the UI after sending Drop-In invites. This was a visual issue only.
General, Audio, and Visual Fixes
Made the following changes:
- Updated some kits and stadia.
- Added and updated a total of 51 new star heads.
Download free Fifa 22 version 1.21 on PlayStation 4, PS5, and Xbox One.