Fifa 21 update 1.09 will soon roll out on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. According to Fifa 21 1.09 patch notes, the upcoming update will add general bug fixes and gameplay changes. Apart from this, Fifa 21 version 1.09 will also include stability improvements.
Previously, a major update addressed issues related to Kick Off, FIFA Ultimate Team, career mode, and more. Recently, a hotfix was also released.
Unfortunately, since the game released, players are still experiencing several issues with online gameplay. The new Fifa 21 version 1.09 will fix a few of these issues.
Fifa 21 1.09 Patch Notes
- In some situations, a requested goalkeeper throw could result in an own goal if the pass was aimed at a receiver too close to the goal.
- The Player Rating would sometimes take too long to update after a player scored a goal.
- Following a pass by the goalkeeper in the Advanced Practice scenario, the user could lose control of the player.
- In some House Rules match types against the CPU AI, the in-game difficulty level did not match the selected setting.
- When performing a celebration that involves picking up the ball out of a goal and running back to the center of the pitch, the celebrating player could go through the goal frame and net.
- Sometimes, Skill Moves were not being performed if they were immediately requested after the ball carrier finished turning.
- In rare instances, a player could pause a match immediately after another player’s set piece.
- Removed an unintended Skill Game from appearing during pre-match loading.
PS5 and Xbox Series X owners can download Fifa 21 on December 05.
Download links for Fifa 21 update 1.09 will be available soon on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.