Fifa 21 update 1.01 (1.000.001) released for PC, PS4, PS5, and Xbox One players. According to Fifa 21 1.01 patch notes, the latest update added general stability fixes and AI improvements. Apart from this, Fifa 21 version 1.01 also added overall gameplay optimization.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life improvements and fixes.
Unfortunately, since the game released, players are still experiencing several issues with online gameplay. The new Fifa 22 patch 1.01 will fix a few of these issues.
Fifa 22 Version 1.01 Patch Notes
FIFA Ultimate Team
Addressed the following issues:
- Some ICON Moments 2D images did not display correctly on their corresponding Player Items.
- Messages appearing in the News tile and its menus did not always display correctly.
- A potential kit clash could occur when using the No Room For Racism Kit.
General, Audio, and Visual
Made the following changes:
- Updated some kits, badges, balls, boots, and broadcast packages.
- In a rare situation, a stadium announcer was cut off by the commentary team.
- Fixed different game mode related issues.
- Fixed lag and stuttering problems.
- Addressed general stability issues
- Fixed network connection related issues.
- Addressed fps drop issues fixes.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Fifa 22 patch 1.01 on PlayStation 4, PS5, and Xbox One.