Fifa 21 update 1.03 is now rolling out on PC, PS4, and Xbox One players. According to Fifa 21 1.03 patch notes, the latest update added fixes for crashing, freezing, lag, and more. Apart from this, Fifa 21 version 1.03 also includes some minor stability and performance improvements.
Recently, the game was released with updated Career mode, Ultimate Team, Volta, new Benfica player faces, and other new features.
Previously, a minor title update was released. Unfortunately, since the release, players are experiencing problems with the game. Today’s Fifa 21 version 1.03 will fix a few of these issues.
Fifa 21 1.03 Patch Notes
Addressed the following issue:
- A stability issue sometimes occurred when making bids on the FUT Transfer Market.
- Addressed an issue with the Pro Clubs Leaderboards.
- The Scout Pro screen was incorrectly displaying greyed out options.
- In Pro Clubs, AI RM/RW teammates did not have the exact same Attributes as LM/LW teammates.
- This only impacted Divisions 10 – 5.
- Some Gold Packs for returning players displayed a placeholder image.
- The Netherlands Tifos previously displayed as Holland.
- Updated names of several Tifos.
- Corrected a typo on the New Items screen.
- Addressed the message that would display when attempting to bid on a FUT Item with a full Transfer Targets list.
- Addressed the Three Gold Loan Player Pick being incorrectly named.
- The ball was sometimes difficult to see on the new VOLTA STADIUM.
- The Import Face customization option incorrectly referred to VOLTA FOOTBALL as VOLTA WORLD.
Download free Fifa 21 patch 1.03 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.