Fifa 20 version 1.25 is now rolling out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Fifa 20 update 1.25 patch notes, the latest update resolves various issues related to crashing, network and more. Apart from this, Fifa 20 patch 1.25 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added new content, new HOBBIES feature, fixes to Inner Drive, and more. Recently, a minor update was also released.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while trying to play the game. Today’s Fifa 20 patch 1.25 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Fifa 20 Update 1.25?
Addressed the following issue:
- When searching for Player Items with the Defender/Midfielder/Forward modifier, the Special Quality Filter would display unselected Item rarities.
- Removed an unused tab in the Special Quality filter which appeared in some languages.
- Addressed login issues.
- Added gameplay optimizations.
- Addressed game crashing issues.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor fixes.
Download free Fifa 20 version 1.25 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.