Fifa 20 version 1.23 is now rolling out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Fifa 20 update 1.23 patch notes, the latest update resolves issues related to crashing, matchmaking and more. Apart from this, Fifa 20 patch 1.23 also includes stability and performance improvements.
Previously, a big update was released which added new content, new HOBBIES feature, fixes to Inner Drive, and more.
Unfortunately, many players are still experiencing a number of issues while trying to play the game. Today’s Fifa 20 patch 1.23 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
What is new in Fifa 20 Update 1.23?
Made the following change:
- Added the Special Quality Filter, a new feature that will be activated through a server release at a later date and time.
- The Special Quality Filter enables players to search for the exact Player Item rarity.
- The Special Quality Filter is available in the Transfer Market, and in the Club tab of the Squad screen.
- The Special Quality Filter can be accessed by hovering over the Quality tile when performing a search, followed by pressing your controller’s confirmation button.
- Known Issue: The Special Quality Filter incorrectly displays an option to search for Silver FUT Champions Items, an Item rarity that is not present in-game.
Addressed the following issue:
- When selecting one of the first 7 Player Items in the search results, the Compare Price function on the Transfer Market was only displaying 1 page of Player Items.
- Various matchmaking improvements added.
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Addressed stuttering and lag issues.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Free Fifa 20 version 1.23 update is now available for download on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.