Fictorum update 2.1.16 (Oct 11, 2021) is now available to download on PC. According to the official Fictorum patch notes, the latest update added some new changes and bug fixes. Read full details below.
Previously, a major update added various quality of life fixes and improvements.
Unfortunately, players are still experiencing several issues since the last major patch. Today’s Fictorum patch 2.1.16 will address a few of these errors.
Fictorum Patch Notes – October 11, 2021
Previously, our rune and spell tooltips were fairly vague, leaving the final calculations up to speculation. We’ve received a couple of questions about this and thought it could use some improvement. Now, all runes and spell tooltips will clearly show their contributions to final spell output. You can also hover on shaping runes to show initial and maximum shaping output with all shaping bonuses applied or hover on spell slots (beneath equipped spell tomes) to view the overall spell with runes applies.
- Spell and Rune tooltips have been overhauled to show more detail and transparency in their contribution to overall spell output
- The mana cost increase from spell enchantments has been removed
- Chain, Pierce, and Spread runes will now have greater output on area spells
- New Game+ changes: On each additional playthrough, boss damage has been increased (50->100% per playthrough) and health has been increased (slow exponential curve)
- The number of loot drops from enemies have been increased for all difficulties except Reese Mode
- Cast frequency has been increased for storms created by Storm runes
- Upon continuing after defeating the Grand Inquisitor, your playthrough history will be automatically consolidated to reduce load times
- Your history save will automatically be recreated if you have manually deleted it
- The Mythril Signet unique has been improved
- Radial damage will now be shown from the killing spell in damage popups if an enemy dies from point damage
- Rintara’s Familiar has been substantially weakened and his Plasma Ball no longer has Chain Reaction
- Chain Reaction is properly reducing spell damage by 30% after each hit
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally prevent radial damage from being applied to enemies directly hit by a projectile
- Fixed a bug that would show blank items in reward choices
- Fixed a bug that could cause spell radius to go negative
- Fixed a bug that would cause Invigorate to grant 900% mana regeneration instead of 300%
- Shamblers are now fooled by Decoy
- Character details will now load properly in Run History
- Fixed a bug that would occasionally load the last viewed void character on startup
Download free Fictorum update 2.1.16 for PC (Steam).