[Final Fantasy XIV] FFXIV update 6.2 is now available to download on PC, PS4, and PS5 players. According to the official FFXIV 6.2 patch notes, the latest update added various new changes, new quests, improvements, and more. Apart from this, today’s FF14 patch 6.2 also includes quality of life fixes.
Previously, a big update added two new jobs, reaper and sage, an increased level cap of 90, the new male Viera race, and so much more. Unfortunately, since the last major patch, players are facing a long list of bug fixes and gameplay changes. Today’s FFXIV patch 6.2 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
FFXIV 6.2 Patch Notes (FF14 6.2) – July 28, 2022
- New Main Scenario Quests
- New High-end Raid – Pandæmonium: Abyssos
- Island Sanctuary
- New Dungeon – The Fell Court of Troia
- New Trial
- The First Variant Dungeon – The Sil’dihn Subterrane (Patch 6.25)
- The First Criterion Dungeons – Another Sil’dihn Subterrane and Another Sil’dihn Subterrane (Savage) (Patch 6.25)
- New Unreal Trial – Containment Bay S1T7
- Main Scenario Revisions
- Tataru’s Grand Endeavor
- Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures (Patch 6.25)
- New Weapon Enhancement Quests – Manderville Weapons (Patch 6.25)
- New Tribe Quests – The Omicrons (Patch 6.25)
- Adventurer Plates (Official Release)
- Allagan Tomestones of Causality
- New Crafting Recipes
- New Mounts, Minions, and Emotes
- New Fashion Accessories
Download free Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV) update 6.2 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.