A new Final Fantasy V (5) update is now available to download on PC (Steam) players. According to the official FFV patch notes, the latest added various bug fixes and gameplay changes.
Previously, a major update was released with quality of life improvements and changes. Unfortunately, since the last update, many players were experiencing a number of issues when trying to play the game online.
Today’s FF5 update patch will fix a few of these issues. Check out more details below.
What is new in today’s FFV January 10 Update?
- Fixed an issue that may block events from triggering or disrupt enemy counter actions if certain attacks such as “3 or more consecutive attacks” were performed. With this, an issue where the player may encounter a progression blocker during the final battle is also fixed.
- Fixed an issue where player attacks may not perform properly if “Dual-Wield” ability was combined with certain abilities and weapons.
- Fixed an issue where time magic spell “Quick” may not work properly if “Quick” was cast during specific situations or combined with certain abilities.
- Fixed an issue where the actual damage output of time magic spell “Meteor” was inconsistent with the damage output shown in the game.
- Fixed an issue where enemies defeated under certain circumstances may not be registered to Bestiary.
- Fixed an issue where a minor error was present with “Chests Discovered” which players can track at a certain location.
Download free FF5 update 2 on PC.