FF7 remake version 1.02 is now available on PS4. According to the official FF7R update 1.02 patch notes, the latest update added support for PlayStation 5 and gameplay changes. Apart from this, FFVII patch 1.02 also includes stability improvements.
Previously, a minor update was released with quality of life improvements. Unfortunately, since the launch, many players are experiencing a number of issues while playing the game.
Today’s FFVII Remake version 1.02 is expected to fix a few of these issues.
FF7 Remake Update 1.02 Patch Notes (FF7R 1.02)
- Added support for PS5.
- Now you can transfer save data to PS5.
- Addressed game crashing issues.
- Added various UI improvements.
- Added audio-related fixes.
- Addressed various animation-related issues
- Added fixes for framerate drop and lag issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor under the hood fix.
FF7 Remake update 1.02 is now available for download.